• San Diego’s oldest non-profit serving children and families.
• in 8 locations and provide community-based services within hundreds of homes and schools
across San Diego County.
• empowering over 1,000 children and families every day.
• over 350 employees with passionate service to the health and well-being of our community’s
children and families.
• the leaders and experts for children’s behavioral healthcare.
Protect the joy of childhood. Prevent emotional suffering. Incite change.
Inspire a world where all children and families live joyful and healthy lives.